Tottington Road, Bolton 3 bedroom semi-detached house Sale Agreed in Bolton
3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom.
Welcome to No.253A home as wonderful as its location, No.253 is rather special. To name but a few of the reasons, we are excited to share with you a lovely semi-detached family home which has three bedrooms, a sunroom, wonderful views, a gorgeous garden, a workshop, office & utility, log stores and shed and comes tastefully decorated for you to unpack and move in!
- Nearby to the village of Harwood, as you head home you will take in the wonderful views of the surrounding character properties, Rivington and beyond before pulling up and parking on your driveway. Head down the paved path, passing a lovely stone flagged front garden as you go, arriving to your front door, safe in the knowledge that all is well due to the remotely controlled alarm and CCTV system.
Step Inside...Turn the key and step into the large and light porch, there's ample space for a seat to aid you in kicking off your shoes and taking off your coat in anticipation for a cosy night in. Follow the wooden floor underfoot towards the living quarters, hanging your coat up in the understair closet as you go, and arrive in the most wonderful open plan living room.
A Relaxing SanctuaryLight shines through from all angles, a relaxing setting for you to warm up in front of the Stovax log burner and catch up with your family. The room feels fresh and contemporary and really lends itself to entertaining guests due to the flow into the adjoining sunroom. Oh so bright and breezy! What a way to showcase the stunning views this home enjoys, this is a lovely open room to enjoy your morning weekend coffee and watch over the little ones playing out in the garden!
- Completing the circular layout downstairs is the Poggenpohl kitchen, large marbled floor tiles glisten with Italian granite worktops, a theme which has been brought through to the breakfast bar for a lovely morning brew. Wooden cabinets provide ample storage for all of your pots and pans, framing the Smeg appliances which will help you to cook up a feast. There is plumbing for an American style fridge freezer, plenty of room for you to stock up and store away all of the families favourites!
- Before we head upstairs to discover the sleeping quarters there is a bonus space by the stairs leading up... although it doesn't have building regs there is a utility room with space for an office/ studio! There's plumbing for your washer and dryer, a lovely log burner set in the middle and a stable door leading out to the garden- a handy space for any family!
Bedtime Bliss!This home offers three double bedrooms with an option for a forth via a loft conversion, there is a great roof pitch and previous planning permission was granted for a double bedroom, en-suite and a balcony too! The hallway leading off to the bedrooms is bright and spacious with a huge window beaming light through.
- The main bedroom sits at the front of the home and has so much storage within the matching integrated bedside tables, dressing table, drawers and wardrobes too! The other two bedrooms sit at the back of the home and also benefit from integrated storage... and have the added bonus of wonderful views through the trio of windows! Wonderful settings to get your head down and get a good night's rest...
- Servicing the three bedrooms there is a stunning spa-like 'Ambient Bain' bathroom. Textured matching units are teamed with hues of grey and white, beautifully showcasing a glass rain head walk-in shower. The perfect setting to freshen up!
Gardens & Views...Out into the gardens, landscaped wonderfully to provide you with peaceful and practical zones to unwind on a summer's day. Step out of the double doors and find a brick workshop on your right, a patio awaits the BBQ just ahead of you for those summer months. As you head down and pass your apple tree you arrive to your decked area, the perfect setting for a comfy set of furniture for the family to lounge on- you have electrical sockets dotted around externally so you could even plug in an outdoor heater and sit out long into the evening! Continue down to the lawn area which the kids will love to play on, before arriving at the bottom of the garden where two log sheds and a storage shed await. The whole garden feels private and has wonderful views out into the open.
In a NutshellThe current owners have truly treasured their home, telling us- ''we really love how quiet the setting of our house is, it has lovely rural views and lots of countryside walks nearby. The orangery leading into the garden is a really nice place to relax, as is the garden too!''
On your DoorstepNo.253 is situated on an elevated position on Tottington Road in the village of Harwood, a popular family location that offers excellent daily amenities including great schools, shopping, a doctor's surgery, a library, beauty salons, pubs and restaurants. The property is on a bus route to both Bolton and Bury Town centres and within easy access to other towns and villages. There is stunning countryside and plenty of great walks literally on the doorstep to No.253, making this the perfect choice for those needing convenience, yet wanting to be close to the great outdoors!
The graph shows the current stated energy efficiency for this property.
The higher the rating the lower your fuel bills are likely to be.
The potential rating shows the effect of undertaking the recommendations in the EPC document.
The average energy efficiency rating for a dwelling in England and Wales is band D (rating 60).