Burnside Fold, Blackburn Road, Turton, Bolton 5 bedroom detached house For Sale in Bolton
5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms.
Welcome to Burnside FoldYour forever home on the edge of stunning countryside, where contemporary architecture contrasts boldly against the mature backdrop of this traditional village setting. Standing proudly behind a neat stone wall softened by evergreen planting, Burnside is a gated development of just three executive homes. The electronically controlled gates will be fitted, opening up to the driveway so that you can park up all of the families cars safe and secure at home.
- Our clients have taken the property to the point where it is lived in and simply stunning in parts and at the stage where you need to add the bathrooms and finishing touches to your own taste. The air circulation system, CAT 5 cabling, concealed wiring is all in place, the bathrooms are all prepared wet rooms with all the plumbing in place, you just need to choose your tiles and suites and job done! There are areas where the woodwork and décor need to be finished, but all the materials are here for you to complete the sophisticated and stylish look that has been created so far. The outside space is a blank canvas for you to design your own masterpiece... lawns or low maintenance terraces... What will it be?!
Step Inside & Be WowedCome through the large anthracite grey doors and step inside, warm porcelain tiles greet you courtesy of the underfloor heating- which flows throughout the expansive ground floor living space and links the rooms seamlessly. Here you have a handy guest loo and a separate cloakroom to hang your coats and kick off your shoes before we explore the prestige three storey accommodation. First slip through the double doors to your left and find yourself in a chef's paradise.
- This state of the art kitchen belongs in a magazine; it s where your dream becomes reality with sleek cutting edge design, where no minor detail has been overlooked. Wall, drawer and base units make use of every inch of space. There is a place for everything and everything is in its place. The appliances are high spec as you would expect, with two slide and hide ovens, a microwave oven, a coffee machine, extractor hood, induction hob, two warming drawers, larder fridge and larder freezer, two state of the art dishdrawers, a Quooker instant boiling tap, integrated bin and re-cycling drawer and two separate wine fridges What more could you possibly want? The expertly crafted Corian surfaces are illuminated by the pendant lighting and finish this room beautifully,so your friends can pull up a stool whilst you pull the cork on a bottle of your finest and cook up a feast.
- Just next door you have a utility room which could easily be mistaken for another kitchen! The same sleek look continues where everything is to hand for all your cleaning needs, all neatly concealed in the expanse of white units- you will never be short of storage in this house! From here, an external door leads you to the side of the house will this be a lawn or patio for your morning coffee? You have access to the garage from here should you chose to park your car inside, or maybe you will reserve this space for the classic you've always dreamed of?
- You will notice a staircase rising from the kitchen and up here you have another room perhaps this space will be reserved for your teenagers to gather with friends for games or movie nights, or will you have your own oasis of calm with a yoga studio or gym, perhaps a home office? The possibilities are endless. It s plumbed for a bathroom too so you have the option for a sixth bedroom or guest room. Return to the hallway and next we have a study to our left, the perfect spot to get a good days work done, however it may be difficult to work when the beautiful view reminds you that the gorgeous countryside is just a few strides away . very distracting!
- Back to the hallway and a subtle divide neatly conceals the finest of contemporary dining rooms to wine and dine your guests. We love the open plan feel here, so much room to add more seating to accommodate the largest of families for Christmas and the largest of Christmas trees! We love the way the two sets of double doors zone the ground floor rooms, but just imagine all these opened perfect for entertaining keeping everybody connected. Head through the double doors that open to the wonderful lounge. Here the whole room is flooded with natural light with windows to the front and bi-folds to the back. This room is longing for you to finish the garden so you can pull back the doors and let the outside in as you relax with a good book.
Bed, Bath & Beyond...Next let s venture upstairs. The staircase is in place you just need to decide how you will finish it maybe glass panels to keep with the minimalist theme? At the top of the stairs you are greeted by the huge landing area where the views are just beautiful. On this floor we have three bedrooms. Venture right to explore the master suite... this is an impressive space for the optimum good nights rest. A large space complete with his and hers dressing rooms and a large bathroom just waiting for you to add your choice of tiles and suite.
- There are two more bedrooms on this floor, both with the luxury of their own private en-suites and fitted wardrobes. Up another floor and a spacious seating area is flooded with light from three skylights, providing the perfect vantage point to admire the surrounding countryside. On this floor there are two more large bedrooms and a bathroom, perhaps you fancy a second office even? The house is equipped with Fibre Optic broadband so the internet speed is on your side to do so! Now this bathroom on this level is finished to perfection and shows you what can be done with the others! The vaulted ceiling perfectly frames the free standing bath which is akin to a luxury spa- only this relaxing retreat is in the privacy of your own home!
On your Doorstep!Edgworth Village is an extremely popular location and it's easy to see why, with its charming character properties, stunning countryside, and fabulous walks in addition to all of the activities in the village. The Barlow is the Community Hall in the centre which hosts an array of activities with the local primary school just up Bolton road. The village even has its own cricket green and bowling green as well as pubs, restaurants, doctor, dentist, hairdressers, post office, and of course the famous ice cream shop! All of this makes Edgworth quite deservedly, in such high demand. Bolton, Bury, and Manchester are all only a short drive or train journey away.
The graph shows the current stated energy efficiency for this property.
The higher the rating the lower your fuel bills are likely to be.
The potential rating shows the effect of undertaking the recommendations in the EPC document.
The average energy efficiency rating for a dwelling in England and Wales is band D (rating 60).