Portwall, Windy Harbour Lane, Bolton 5 bedroom house Sale Agreed in Bolton
5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms.
Welcome to PortwallSuch a grand and rather unique five bedroom property, Portwall has been standing proud since 2009 in its contemporary and impressive design. What was once originally a small stone property, has now been completely transformed and developed a new role as an annexe to the main house, together creating the most wonderful bright and light home for a family.
- There is no mistaking the curb appeal as you approach the entrance of Portwall, tyres crunching over the gravel as you roll up to the large double garage, to safely store away both of your cars for the night, there's plenty of room for guests to park up too on the driveway! The glass paneled front gives you a sneak peek as to what delights lie behind its walls...
The Main HomeLet there be light! Upon entering into the hallway you will note how flooded the rooms are with light, the circular layout ensures good flow throughout the downstairs, even in such vast large rooms the family will still feel connected with each other. Pop your coat in the cloak closet and pass the guest loo to reach your beautiful living room.
- Your eyes will be drawn to the fireplace, the central focal point in the room. The house is a blank canvas for you to get inspired deciding what furniture you will use to accent each space within, you can really put your own special stamp on this home. Being the entire length of the property, light enters from both sides of the room, bi-fold doors open up to allow a breeze in and allow you out to the decked area for a summer evening Pimms.
- Follow the flow into the grand dining room, huge porcelain tiles with underfloor heating underfoot, enhancing the bright space. A sun room lives just off from here and is so wonderfully sized, longing for a comfy sofa for you to plonk yourself down with a good book and enjoy the sense of indoor-outdoor living. Out the doors and into the private garden, so secluded and safe for your children and pets to play. The lawn is lush and ready for your BBQ, Al Fresco dining set, sun loungers... and maybe even that hot tub you have had your eye on?! It is the perfect low-maintenance plot, a wonderful outdoor space for you to enjoy a relaxing summers day within a private setting.
- Back inside and through the dining room which is open plan to the kitchen. Sleek black granite dresses the breakfast bar island and countertops with spotlights glistening above, it's a wonderful place for you to relax with your morning coffee and catch up on the morning's news. As you would expect, this high-spec kitchen has all the tools you need to make cooking a pleasure, a Smeg six ring gas hob with 2 induction hobs too, plus an electric double oven and warming tray below. Additionally, a Samsung American style fridge freezer, dishwasher and a pantry too, not to mention all of the storage in the glossy cabinetry! As if this wasn't enough, there is also a utility room with cabinets, sink and plumbing for your washer and dryer. Passing through here, your large double garage is on hand too.
- Back into the hallway and ascend the staircase to the main sleeping quarters, where you will find your three generous sized double bedrooms. The main bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and beautiful en-suite bathroom. The second double is also situated at the back of the house, with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower. Make your way down the hallway to the front of the house, passing a storage closet as you go, and you reach the third bedroom to the front, again treated to integrated wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. The real highlight to the hallway is the nook that sits behind the glass paneling to the front of the house... glistening pendant lighting drips down from above, there's room for seating in the nooks should you wish to absorb the glamour and views, on a comfy chair and relishing some time to yourself.
The AnnexeOnto the additional living quarters that this home has to offer- The Annexe. Wonderfully linked together and accessed by a twisting staircase just aside from the kitchen in the main house, this couldn't be more perfect for those family members who wish to live within the family grounds, yet have that separate space for their independence. It sits above the garage and offers two double bedrooms with tall beamed ceilings, and a main luxury bathroom with both bath tub and shower. Guests will also enjoy the privacy that this offers when they come along to visit for the weekend, as will you!
On your DoorstepAccessed off Chapeltown Road, Windy Harbour Lane is a well regarded road dotted with exclusive properties. Bromley Cross, an area acknowledged as one of Bolton's most prestigious locations being on the fringe of the West Pennine Moors and close to what is arguably Bolton's most beautiful countryside with the Jumbles country park close by. One of the many reasons the area is so popular is the proximity of Bromley Cross train station with direct access to Manchester which is just a short walk from Windy Harbour Lane. There are plenty of excellent amenities too, including fantastic schooling, doctor, dentist, shops, cafes, and restaurants.
The graph shows the current stated energy efficiency for this property.
The higher the rating the lower your fuel bills are likely to be.
The potential rating shows the effect of undertaking the recommendations in the EPC document.
The average energy efficiency rating for a dwelling in England and Wales is band D (rating 60).